Monday, January 8, 2018

Sending Lots of Love

I noticed this week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use Something New. Therefore, as I was looking through my stamps, I noticed this cute little set and coordinating dies which I haven't used before and thought it would be perfect for a card I needed. 

One of my sweet friends is going through a hard time so I thought to create this sending lots of love card using the Bee Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh along with using the Coordinating Die to help me cut them out.

Since I love using the storybook dies to create shaker cards, I found myself once again using this Storybook 5 to get started. For the scene, I added some clouds using Sea Glass ink (SSS) along with adding in some grass at the bottom using Jellybean ink (SSS) and ink blending.

For the sentiment at the bottom, I used the Everyday Greetings set from  Pretty Pink Posh and added several Spring Green Seed Beads along with some 4mm Sparkling clear sequins for the scene.

I will say, I had fun coloring these cute little bees and flowers using my copic markers, but more than anything, the Coordinating Die really helped to cut out all of the images perfectly. 

Main SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable shaker card! Such a wonderful design!! So very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete