Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Best Wishes on Your Birthday


Joining another day of Kathy's 30 day color challenge. All the details on her blog, The Daily Marker. Also joining Seize the Birthday with Birthday Theme. 

My friend is celebrating her birthday and I know she loves this Friends Forever set from Pretty Pink Posh so I decided to create a shaker card for her. All the images were colored using my copic markers.

To create the scene, I thought it would be great to add these adorable Bee Friends as they are perfect for background scenes and so cute. Here, I used the the Coordinating die for this set as it makes it easy to cut out the images.

For this card, I used one of my favorite dies....Storybook 1 and did some ink blending for the background adding grass and clouds. 

Next, I stamped the sentiment using the Everyday Greetings as I love the mix of the fonts. As I was putting this together, I thought this Scallop Frames die would be perfect to add to this card. 

To fill this shaker, I first glued down some Sparkling Clear Stars to stay in place before adding some Spring Green BeadsLast but not least, I added some foam mount tape to pop up the little girl and bees. 

Don't want to forget, the little balloon is from the new Birthday Friends set.





2 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene Liz, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shaker card! Your coloring is awesome and the green beads are so refreshing!
    So spring-y!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete