Monday, March 12, 2018

Sending Flowers to a Special Amazing Person

Back in gear and with another card today as I meant to share this weekend but after she received the card. Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Girl Power 

Once again, I'm using this beautiful Spring Flowers set from Simon Says Stamp and coloring with my Polychromos pencils and embossing powder to create this card. I really do enjoy coloring with pencils. 

For this card, I used my Misti tool again to help me when it came to embossing directly over the image after I colored the flowers and leaves. Here, I decided to use a lighter blue card stock and see how the colors would look on it as I never know when using colored card stock.

For the sentiment, I decided to pull out the You Matter stamp set along with the "You" wafer die from Simon Says Stamp as I like the font and size. 

Last but not least, added some 4mm Metallic Gold sequins along with a couple of small clear droplets over the little flowers.

Let me know if you would like for me to start adding the colors used for the Polychromos pencils so I can make note of them when posting. 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Elizabeth :-) I love these spring flowers, so very pretty and the colours with the white embossing are stunning! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete