Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy Birthday using Easter Shaker Die

I'm back again today and since I was having fun with this Happy Easter Shaker die from Pretty Pink Posh I thought why not use it for a Birthday card as I wanted to make a special card for one of my sweet friends on IG who is celebrating their birthday. May all your wishes come true Michelle!! 

Also, joining one more time with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes. Here you go

I really love this Happy Easter Shaker die so I thought by cutting out the word Easter, I could turn it into a Happy Birthday card and use the beautiful elements of the die. So after I cropped the word out, I colored the flowers, leaves, and the "HAPPY" using my copic markers. 

For the word "Birthday", I used the Fox Friends set and stamped it down using black ink against the white. 

To make this into a shaker, I ended up die cutting the Happy Easter Shaker die again using white fun foam to act as the middle sandwich and than used an oval shaped die to cover the shaker.

To fill up this shaker, I used: Spring Blooms Sequins Mix as it has an assortment of pinks, purples, and iridescent sequins. Also, added several Mini Sparkling Clear Flowers and a couple of flowers from the Spring Flower Sequins Mix 

As you can see, the oval shape die fits perfect behind this Happy Easter Shaker die 

For the inside of the card, I decorated it by using the Scallop Oval Die along with using the new Bunny Friends stamp set as this little guy screams "fun, sending hugs, celebration, and more" to me. 

For the sentiment on the inside of the card, I pulled out Birdie Friends and stamped the banner sign. Later, I cut off the legs from the banner to have just the rectangle frame. Added foam mount to pop it up as this is what helps to hold the card upright so one can place anywhere.  

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

  1. The die adapts to anything for spring - love the bright happy colors, Liz! Thanks for joining us again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete